Taught by Zhanna Abstract in collaboration with Art.well Gallery
Join us! 10am – 12pm | Saturday 5 October | Art.well Gallery, The Stables, 212 3rd Street, Chartwell
- Create your own abstract art piece using the fun Puddle Pour Technique
- Easy, casual workshop perfect for beginners
- Taught in the peaceful country setting of the Art.well Gallery space
Learn the “Puddle Pour” Technique behind these abstract artworks!
For R650, you get…
- A stretched canvas prepared and ready for you to paint (20x30cm)
- Art materials such as paints, pouring medium, and gloves
- Coffee, tea and treats provided
- Demonstration on the three keys to making incredible unique abstracts for yourself
- A chance to make your own abstract fluid art painting using the Puddle Pour Technique
- Group guidance and one-on-one attention from professional abstract artist Zhanna Lutova
Zhanna herself will teach you how to create incredible one-of-a-kind abstract art!
Workshop spots are limited, don’t miss out!
Get even more… workshop extras!
These optional extras are available to pre-order:
- Varnishing service for your completed painting: R50
- Varnish creates a high-gloss finish, great for intensifying colours.
- Additional canvases available for R100 each
- Can be pre-booked or purchased on the day, if you get on a creative roll!
- Professional framing in black or white: R250
- We’ll have samples available on the day so you can see which you like best.
About the Venue: Art.well Gallery
- This tranquil gallery space is sure to inspire you!
- Conveniently located at The Stables Village Market, 212 3rd Street, Chartwell.
- Just down the road from Broadacres Shopping Centre.
- Secure parking.
- Charming farmer’s market and restaurants to explore after the workshop – the perfect day out!