Join us for a beginner-friendly fluid art workshop! 10am – 12pm | Saturday 5 October | Art.well Gallery, The Stables, 212 3rd Street, Chartwell
This e-ticket gets you:
- 20x30cm stretched canvas, prepared and ready for you to paint
- Art materials such as paints, pouring medium, and gloves
- Coffee, tea and treats provided
- Demonstration on the three keys to making incredible unique abstracts for yourself
- A chance to make your own abstract fluid art painting using the Puddle Pour Technique
- Group guidance and one-on-one attention from professional abstract artist Zhanna Lutova
For optional extras such as varnishing and additional canvases, please add the linked products below to your cart before checking out.
- Varnishing service for your completed painting: R50
- Varnish creates a high-gloss finish, great for intensifying colours.
- Additional canvases available for R100 each
- Can be pre-booked or purchased on the day, if you get on a creative roll!
- Professional framing in black or white: R250
- We’ll have samples available on the day so you can see which you like best.